This is pro-archman, the ProteanOS Archive Manager.
pro-archman manages packages in an archive laid out as explained in the specification.
The ProteanOS Archive Manager can:
- Include new packages into an archive;
- Scan an "incoming" directory for new packages;
- Remove packages from an archive suite;
- Copy packages from one archive suite to another;
- Remove an archive suite;
- Efficiently generate feed index files that package managers can use to find packages in the archive; and
- Remove old package files after a delay, allowing package managers to find packages listed in cached feed index files.
The current version of pro-archman is 1.4.0.
pro-archman is maintained in a Git repository, which can be cloned
Debian packaging for pro-archman is maintained in a separate Git
repository, which can be cloned from
git://git.proteanos.com/pro-archman/pro-archman.debian.git. Prebuilt packages
are not yet available.
Bug reports, feature requests, and patches for pro-archman are welcome on the ProteanOS development mailing list.